Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Power of Prayer

Through my trial, I have been called to pray more and to ask for
intercessary prayer from those around me. So often in my life, prayer
is an after thought. It is a false promise: 'I will be praying for
you.' It is something thought of but not done. Please continue to
join me in God's adventure: PRAYER.

"I firmly believe that the missing ingredient in most Christians lives
and in most churches is prayer...I mean, strong, biblical,
prayer...It's the kind of prayer that is full of faith and trust, and
as we'll see, it's consistent, it's intense, and its
strategic....whenever God supernatural power is evident by signs,
wonders, transformed lives, and open doors that no one can explain, I
can guarantee you that somewhere, someone has been praying. Power
falls where prayer prevails..."-Chip Ingram

No comments: